My original certificate and marksheet of the main secondary examination has been lost. I stay in Delhi. Please guide me in placing a newspaper advertisement. Share some samples.

Answer:

To place a newspaper advertisement for lost certificates, you need to first have a FIR/ General Diary (attested by the Police station). For the Delhi region, you can choose from a number of newspapers available on our website. You can place your lost certificate ad in the newspaper either in English or Hindi. As it is a formaily based ad, you can publish the advertisement in any newspaper with cheaper rates. Some of the low cost newspapers circulated in Delhi are Hindustan Times (English). Hindustan (Hindi), Financial Express (English), Jansatta (Hindi), Hindu (English), Indian Express (English) and many more. You can choose from our website.

Sample advertisement for lost certificate are as under :

1. “I Oliver Twist, have lost my Original Pass Certificate of HS year 2018, Roll no. ABC/12345 Matric Board. If Found Please Contact: 9830629298”
  2. “LOST my BTech 4th year marksheet (Oliver Twist/1412232014) on 1/4/2021. If Found Please contact 9830629298”

Marksheet lost advertisement can be placed by following the below steps:

• Visit releaseMyAd page
  • Select ad type (Classified Text or Classified Display) and proceed.
  • Select your preferred newspaper and location..
  • Compose your ad text
  • Select your preferred date of publication, earliest date available, will be highlighted.
  • Preview your ad details.
  • Register yourself.
  • Upload your supporting document (copy of FIR/ General Diary, not more than 6 months)
  • Choose payment mode (Online/ Offline)

Related to: Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets, How to Book Post date: 11/06/2021 - 05:50PM