Hello, I want to place a recruitment ad for a business process outsourcing company; I want to target young English speaking demographic in the Noida area. Please recommend the right package for me.

Answer:

Please remember that since your requirement is to target the young English speaking readers, you have to publish the ad in any leading National English daily that has a high circulation rate in Noida and its nearby areas. Please visit the Newspaper Decider page of our website and select your ad category there as Recruitment and location as Delhi. This will display you a series of both English and Regional Dailies that have high circulation and are the most popularly read newspapers in Delhi/Noida. For young readers the Times of India and Hindustan Times are the best options that you can avail. The rates and packages for each of the newspapers are displayed right next to the circulation number. This will help you to make a comparison and choose the best newspaper with the best package to book the ad.

For more booking details, please visit the Online Booking Tutorial page. The slides on this page will take you through a tour of how to book an ad with the help of releaseMyAd.com.

Related to: Recruitment, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 20/06/2014 - 12:18PM